VVD International 101 Academy Online
Over 25 years VVD International had the privilege to work with partners across the world. Together they would organise workshops and seminars and train many talented participants. As the Africa Liberal Network, we have been part of VVD’s journey, most recently we partnered to present Initiating, Monitoring and Managing Coalition Partners in Governance training, at our most recent February 2020 General Assembly.
VVD International will convene their 101 training academy online, sharing the latest tips on essential campaigning topics — from building a social media presence to debate training and must-have campaign skills. The VVD has been in government in the Netherlands for 10 years, so whether in power or in opposition this is a rare opportunity for key members of staff from any member of the liberal family to exchange ideas and pick up winning liberal election techniques. After the workshop the participants receive a certificate of participation and join the VVD International 101 Academy Alumni network.
Agenda VVD International 101 Academy
- 13th of June 08:00 – 10:00 GMT Personal Campaigning by Liesje Schreinemacher MEP
- 17th of June 08:00 – 10:00 GMT Liberalism by Martijn Bolkestein
- 19th of June 08:00 – 10:00 GMT Social Media by VVD Online Team
- 20th of June 08:00 – 10:00 GMT Coalition Management by Roald van der Linde MP
- 24th of June 17:00 – 19:00 GMT Intercultural Communication by Lydia Datema
- 27th of June 08:00 – 10:00 GMT Training of Trainers by Sander Janssen
- 27th of June 08:00 – 10:00 GMT Debate Training by Laurens Heinen
- Date and time to be confirmed Campaigning by Benjamin van Es
Qualified VVD trainers, campaigners, politicians and volunteers from VVD’s sister parties, will be presenting the online VVD International 101 Academy. To register for the training please access https://bit.ly/3dKs3hw
Please note the working language for the workshops is English.